This program is facilitated by the Schools Online Program of the British Council where schools can collaborate on projects of their choice. Data are gathered on similar criteria and the results exchanged, leading to discussions, knowledge sharing and possible action plans. This collaboration fosters a deeper understanding of actual issues faced by communities and explores the possibilities of applying universal solutions.
VIVIDH facilitates embedding of international awareness and global citizenship within the class and the school through International School Award.
International School Award is a collaborative curriculum-based work with a number of international partner schools and the involvement of the wider community.
This year we are focusing on the following projects
- Litereria Shakespeareana – UK, India, USA, Russia, Ireland.
- Fascinated Multicultural Folk Fete – Europe, India, Japan, South America.
- Junk to Bank- Zero waste – UK, India, Uganda, Ethiopia, Philipines.
- Pinkalicious posies across the country – UK, India, Netherlands, Switzerland, Singapore.
- Affordable Clean Energy across the globe – UK, USA, India, China.
- Gender Equality through Courteous Citizenship – UK, Norway, Cuba, Rwanda, India, Canada.
- World Magnificent Rivers – India, UK, China, Australia.